CHOOSING THE SIZE OF A STEEL & BARNETT BRACELET
- Use a tape measure and follow the instructions below.
- Place your hand through the tape measure and pull the end until it fits comfortably on your wrist
- The number that lines up with the edge of the slit is your wrist size.
- If you don’t have a tape measure, use a small piece of ribbon or cord. Wrap it around your wrist and measure the length using a ruler.
- Once you have found your size, STEEL & BARNETT recommends adding one centimetre for a tight fit and two centimetres for a loose fit.
If you don’t have a tape measure, you can download our wrist sizer here.